Used Olympus 12mm F2 M.Zuiko ED (Silver) M4/3 O/AF
- Micro Four Thirds Mount Lens
- 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2-22
- Full Metal Construction
1 in stock
Offering a 35mm equivalent of 24mm for Micro Four Thirds shooters, the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f/2.0 Lens fromOlympus is a fast prime lens featuring a full metal construction for durability. The 12mm benefits from an aperture range of f/2-22 and utilizes DSA, aspherical, ED, and Super HR elements to control aberrations for greater clarity and color accuracy. Additionally, the lens features a seven-blade circular diaphragm for pleasing out-of-focus elements.
The lens features a Movie-Still-Compatible autofocus system for silent focusing even when tracking a subject in video. Along with autofocus, manual focusing is possible through a snap ring on the lens body that features a distance indicator. The lens focuses from 7.9″ to infinity and accepts 46mm filters.
- Wide-angle 12mm prime lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 24mm
- Fast f/2 maximum aperture creates a shallow depth-of-field and is useful in low-light conditions
- The lens construction of 11 elements in 8 groups includes DSA, aspherical, Super HR, and ED glass elements, all of which minimize chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and color accuracy in your images
- Seven-blade circular aperture
- Snap ring allows you to manually focus the lens and it features a distance indicator
- Full metal construction
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.