Used NissinDi700A Flash For Nikon
- Nissin Air 2.4 GHz Radio TTL System
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 177′ at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 24-200mm (16mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Color LED Control Panel
- Recycle Time: 0.1-4 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Out of stock
Free yourself from cables and optical alignment with the built-in Nissin Air System of the Nissin Di700A Flash, which provides reliable 2.4 GHz TTL triggering from up to 98′ away. This system works with Nikon cameras that feature i-TTL metering and offers wireless slave capabilities for off-camera flash use when using the optional Air 1 Commander. The Di700A is also a very capable flash with a guide number of 177′ at ISO 100 and 200mm as well as a zoom range of 24-200mm, which can be controlled manually through the Commander. A built-in wide-angle panel is available for coverage of lenses down to 16mm on full frame.
Bounce flash capabilities come in the form of tilting from -7 to 90° and rotating left & right 180° for a full 360° of coverage. Specific to this model is a color LED control panel that allows users to quickly and easy see and adjust settings. Also, it has support for slow, high-speed, 1st & 2nd curtain sync modes and has a recycle time of 0.1 to 4 seconds. Additionally, it runs on 4 AA batteries and uses the BM-02 quick loading battery magazine.
- Built-in pull out fill reflector panel
- Optical slave settings for instant sync or skip pre-flash for triggering without radio
- 3.5mm and PC sync terminals
- Socket for external power pack
- AF assist light with range of 2.3-19.7′
- Wireless mode features 8 channels and 3 groups
- Battery life of about 200-1500 flashes
- Color temperature of 5600K
- Flash Stand
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.