Used Nissin i40 Olympus TTL Flash
- Compatible with Four Thirds TTL
- Guide Number: 131′ at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (16mm with Panel)
- LED Video Light with 9 Output Levels
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-4 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed,1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Out of stock
The Nissin i40 Flash is a shoe-mounted, compact flash unit designed for Four Thirds cameras featuring TTL functionality. It features a guide number of 131′ at ISO 100 and in the 105mm position for providing excellent coverage within a zoom range of 24 to 105mm, or down to 16mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser. Also, this unit features an LED light suited for video work with 9 output levels.
For control of the light during use, the flash head is able to tilt upwards 90° and can rotate 180° in both directions, giving you complete 360° coverage. There is also wireless TTL functionality which will allow you to implement this flash off-camera in combination with other units.
The i40 features full manual control and a range of modes for getting the look you desire from your lighting. These include slow-speed, high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain synchronization in addition to variable power from 1/1 to 1/256. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries and includes an external diffuser, soft case, and stand.
- Guide number at ISO 100 of 131′ at 105mm and 89′ at 35mm position
- Recycle time of 0.1 to 4 seconds
- Approximately 220 to 1,700 flashes on a single set of fully-charged batteries
- LED run time of about 3.5 hours with new batteries
- Color temperature of 5,600 K
- Wireless slave and wireless slave with TTL functionality
- Exposure compensation from -2 to +2 EV in 1/2 step increments
- AF assist beam with range of 2.3 to 16.4′
- Flash duration of 1/800 to 1/20,000 second
- Red-eye reduction modes
- Two selector dials on the back of the flash for changing modes and adjusting power settings
- LED light has 9 steps of output levels
- Flash Case
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.