Used Nikon Speedlight SB-800 i-TTL Flash
- Autofocus speedlight compatible with both digital and film SLR cameras
- Intelligent i-TTL system supports automatic balanced fill-flash
- Can automatically control light output according to distance and aperture
- Dot matrix LCD with easy to read graphics
- Ergonomic control with conveniently placed buttons and switches
Out of stock
Fully compatible with the latest Nikon digital and film SLR cameras, the SB-800 is currently the most advanced flash in the Speedlight range. As a replacement for the SB-80DX, the SB-800 shares the same specs, but now also features i-TTL control as part of the new Creative Lighting System (CLS), being introduced with the D2H digital SLR camera.
The i-TTL system supports Advanced Wireless Lighting and versatile functions for up to four groups of Speedlights, with 3 remote i-TTL speedlight groups controlled through the master SB-800. i-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash flash control employs Nikon’s new Advanced Data Communication system to introduce an improved method for the monitor pre-flash and wireless operation that marks an evolution in higher precision over Nikon’s acclaimed D-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash control system and forms the core of the new Creative Lighting System.
- Powerful, compact and portable i-TTL Speedlight unit optimized for use with Nikon’s Creative Lighting System (CLS).
- Operates a stand-alone Speedlight, wireless Speedlight Commander or wireless remote unit .
- Control as many as 3 remote groups (A, B and C) with the SB-800’s wireless Commander mode without leaving the camera position.
- Flash Value Lock provides a fixed flash output for more consistent flash output.
- Flash color information is provided for more accurate flash control.
- Built-in flash compensation: plus or minus 3EV in 1/3rd step increments.
- Nikon’s most advanced Speedlight with a guide number of 184 feet (at ISO 100 at 105mm zoom-head position).
- Advanced wireless control provides fully automatic and independent control of an unlimited number of SB-900, SB-800, SB-600 and SB-R200 Speedlights.
- Four channel options for wireless operation prevents triggering of other Nikon CLS compatible Speedlights when working in competitive environments.
- Built-in Wide-area AF (autofocus) illuminator, compatible with every AF NIKKOR lens and all CLS compatible Nikon cameras.
- Auto FP High-speed sync for working with higher shutter speeds offering greater depth of field control.
- Bounce and swivel flash head control for more creative flash techniques and lighting effects.
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.