Used Nikon SB-910 AF Speedlight i-TTL Flash
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 111.5′ at ISO 100 and 35mm
- Zoom Range: 17-200mm (12mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7° to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Commander Mode for Wireless TTL Control
- Strobe Mode and 3 Illumination Patterns
- Recycle Time: 2.3-4.5 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Out of stock
Among Nikon’s largest on-camera flash units, the SB-910 AF Speedlight brings with it excellent power, a plethora of features, and a Commander mode for wireless TTL control. The flash is compatible with the i-TTL system for automatic metering with both FX- and DX-format cameras and is a part of the Nikon Creative Lighting System for complete control over your lighting setup. Also, it features a guide number of 111.5′ at ISO 100 and 35mm for illuminating your subjects. Additionally, the auto zoom head has a coverage range of 17-200mm with FX-format cameras which can be extended down to 12mm with the use of the built-in wide-angle diffusion panel.
Complete bounce and swivel functionality is available for working in a variety of shooting situations. This allows users to tilt down to -7° and up to 90° as well as rotate left or right 180° for complete 360° coverage. Also, the SB-910 has three different illumination patterns, standard, even, and center-weighted, which help shape the light output for your specific needs. For wireless master TTL functionality, the speedlight utilizes a Commander Mode. In this mode users can access Advanced Wireless Lighting settings for controlling multiple off-camera flashes that can be set up in 3 groups (A, B, C) and one of 4 channels.
Many other abilities are packed into this unit, including a stroboscopic repeating flash mode that can be set from 1-100 Hz. The SB-910 also has slow, Auto FP high-speed, first, and second curtain sync modes for achieving the desired creative look in your image. There are even red-eye reduction and red-eye reduction slow sync settings available. The flash itself is mounted to the camera or stand with a locking hot shoe and is powered by 4 AA batteries. Depending on the type of battery used and the power setting, users can expect a recycle time of 2.3-4.5 seconds. The SB-910 can also work as the master unit in SU-4 type wireless multiple flash-unit photography.
Included with the SB-910 AF Speedlight are a variety of useful tools and accessories. First, built into the flash alongside the wide-angle diffusion panel is a white slide-out bounce card for bouncing some light directly to the subject and creating catch lights. Also, there is a diffusion dome for softening the output of the flash and fluorescent and incandescent color correction filters for balancing the flash to ambient light. All of these, along with a stand, are packaged in the SS-910 Soft Case, designed specifically for the SB-910 and accessories.
- Guide number at the 35mm zoom position measures 111.5′ at ISO 100 and 157.5′ at ISO 200
- Manual power output from 1/1 full power to 1/128 power
- Light distribution angle is automatically adjustable to the camera’s image area in both FX and DX formats
- Auto zoom head reaches from 17-200mm with FX format and 12-200mm with DX format
- Coverage of 12-17mm in FX and 8-11mm in DX when using built-in wide-angle diffusion panel
- Thermal cut-out protection has been improved since previous models to allow for more flashes before overheating
- Flash head tilts with click-stops at -7°, 0°, 45 °, 60°, 75°, and 90°
- Flash head rotates left and right with click-stops at 0°, 30°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 120°, 150°, and 180°
- Distance range of 2-66′
- Flash exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV in 1/3 EV steps
- Backlit LCD panel with nine selectable contrast levels and a rotating dial assist in viewing flash status and changing settings
- Nineteen custom settings
- Flash duration of 1/880 to 1/38,500 second depending on output setting
- Works with SK-6 Power Bracket Unit, SD-9 High-Performance Battery Pack, and SD-8A High-Performance Battery Pack
- Flash-ready indicator lights
- AF-assist light, modeling illuminator, monitor pre-flashes, and test firing settings
- Automatic color filter detection for adjusting the camera’s color temperature settings
- Firmware can be updated through camera
- Flash Stand
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.