Used Nikon MB-D15 Multi Power Battery Grip w/ AA
- Compatible with D7100 and D7200 Cameras
- Doubles Shooting Time
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Secondary Shutter Release Button
- AE/AF Lock Button
- Multi-Selector and Dual Command Dials
- Powered by EN-EL15 Li-ion Batteries
- Powered by Six AA Batteries
- Powered by EH-5b AC Adapter
Out of stock
The MB-D15 Multi-Power Battery Pack from Nikon is a battery grip designed for use specifically with the Nikon D7100 and D7200 cameras, and accepts one EN-EL15 battery. With one battery in the MB-D15 and one in the camera, your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery. In addition, the MB-D15 can utilize 6 AA batteries and comes with the MS-D14 AA Battery Holder that slides into the battery grip. It can also be powered by the optional EH-5b AC Adapter (with EP-5B Power Connector).
The design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your DSLR, especially in the vertical position. And the MB-D15 features an alternate shutter release button, AE/AF lock button, multi-selector, and dual command dials to facilitate shooting when held vertically. The MB-D15 is constructed with anti-slip rubber grip to further improve handling, a tripod socket to mount your camera directly to a tripod and employs magnesium alloy equivalent to that in the camera body to achieve superior dust-prevention and weather-resistant performance.
- Compatible with the Nikon D7100 and D7200 DSLR cameras
- Provides comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including a secondary shutter release button, AE/AF lock button, multi-selector and two command dials.
- Accepts one EN-EL15 rechargeable Lithium-ion battery to effectively double the camera’s battery life. The EN-EL15 battery sits in the included MS-D14EN Battery Holder when in the MB-D15.
- The included MS-D14 AA Battery Holder allows you to use 6 AA batteries for added convenience
- The MB-D15 can also be powered by the Nikon EH-5b AC Adapter (with EP-5B Power Connector).
- Features anti-slip rubber gripping and a securely locking battery chamber door
- The MB-D15 uses magnesium alloy equivalent to that of the camera body to achieve superior dust-prevention and weather-resistant performance.
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.