Used Nikon FE w/ 50mm F1.8 E
Out of stock
- lightweight and compact
- interchangeable focusing screens
- depth-of-field preview
- mirror lockup using self-timer
- shutter release locked when advance lever is pushed in all the way over body
- both shutter speeds and aperture visible in viewfinder; neither intrudes on picture area
- lever to disconnect film wind for in-register multiple exposures
- accepts MD-11 or MD-12 motor drive allowing continuous firing up to 3.5 frames/second, remote control
- 60/40 center-weighted TTL metering, match-needle or aperture-priority automatic, +/- 2 stops exposure compensation, ASA 12-4800, exposure lock by pressing self-timer lever towards lensmount.
- meter turns on when advance lever pulled away from body, stays on until lever is returned
- shutter speeds 8 sec to 1/1000 plus B and Automatic. 1/90 without battery
- accepts AI and later lenses; pre-AI lenses in stop-down metering mode only
- flash synch at 1/125
- accepts both standard or older Nikon F-style cable releases
- hot-shoe on prism. No TTL flash metering, but readylight shows in viewfinder when using dedicated flash units.
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.