Used Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR N/AF
- F Mount Lens / DX Format
- 24-127.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to 22
- Two ED Glass & Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Filter Diameter: 67mm
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
he AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens from Nikon is a compact, lightweight, fully-featured zoom lens that covers a wide 5.3x focal zoom range, and is ideal for a wide range of shooting situations. It is compatible for use with Nikon DSLR cameras with the smaller DX format sensor. This lens offers an equivalent focal length in 35mm terms of 24-127.5mm. It will conveniently cover everything from tight indoor portraits to medium telephoto shots.
The improved Vibration Reduction (VRII) system allows handheld telephoto zoom shooting even in poorly lit conditions. It minimizes image blur caused by camera shake, and offers the equivalent of shooting at a shutter speed 3.5 stops faster. The Nikon Super Integrated Coating used in this lens minimizes ghosting and flare to provide even higher contrast and more vivid images, even in challenging light conditions. Three aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even when used at the widest aperture and two Extra-low Dispersion glass elements provide superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
The Silent Wave Motor featured in this lens enables fast, precise and quiet autofocus action which is particularly important when shooting HD video and with an internal focus system, only the inner lens groups move during focusing and the lens does not extend. This G-type Nikkor lens is designed with no aperture rings, and offers easier AE operation.
- A compact, lightweight, zoom lens that covers a broad 5.3x zoom range, and is ideal for a wide range of shooting situations. It is compatible with DX format DSLRs and offers an equivalent focal length of 24-127.5mm in the 35mm format.
- The Vibration Reduction (VR II) system allows handheld telephoto zoom shooting even in poorly lit conditions. It minimizes image blur caused by camera shake, and offers the equivalent of shooting at a shutter speed 3.5 stops faster.
- Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration. Three aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even when used at the widest aperture.
- Super Integrated Coating provides superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare.
- A Silent Wave Motor built into the lens offers smooth and quiet autofocus performance.
- The rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus highlights appear more natural.
- M/A mode allows rapid switching between autofocus and manual even during AF servo operation, with virtually no time lag.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.