Used Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens N/AF
- F Mount Lens/DX Format
- 24-120mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
- Four ED & Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Fluorine-Coated Front & Rear Elements
- Silent Wave Motor and MF Override
- Nikon VR Image Stabilization
- Electromagnetic Aperture Mechanism
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.2′
Out of stock
Take full advantage of the size benefits of your DX format camera without compromising on image quality with the compact Nikon’s AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens. Featuring an equivalent focal length of 24-120mm, this lens will cover a wide range of subject matter, from wide landscapes to distant sports. Also, the maximum aperture range is quite fast, spanning from f/2.8 at 18mm to f/4 at 80mm. Ensuring maximum image quality, the optical design contains extra-low dispersion glass and aspherical elements to minimize aberrations and utilizes Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings to reduce ghosting and lens flare. On top of this, a protective fluorine coating is present on the front and rear elements for quickly cleaning off water and dirt.
Operation and handling is superb with a Silent Wave Motor AF system for fast, near-silent focusing and it has manual focus override by turning the manual focus ring. Working handheld is benefited by Vibration Reduction image stabilization which compensates for the effects of camera shake at slow shutter speeds and longer focal lengths. Additionally, an electromagnetic aperture mechanism is built into the lens for enhanced exposure control stability and it has a 72mm front filter thread.
- When used on DX-format camera or FX-format cameras in DX mode, this lens will provide an equivalent focal length of 24-120mm.
- Fast f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range is well-suited to working in difficult lighting conditions and also lends itself to precise focus control for shallow depth of field imagery.
- Three aspherical and four ED glass lens elements work to reduce chromatic aberrations; improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity; and help to minimize the overall weight of the lens.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization helps compensate for the appearance of camera shake up to four shutter speed stops, benefiting this lens’ use in low-light conditions. A Sport VR mode is available for panning and fast movements along with a Tripod VR mode for reducing the impact of subtle ground vibrations or camera movement that can be transferred to your support system.
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet and precise autofocus performance.
- Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time. Also, it in internal focusing so that the length of the lens does not change during operation.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- A Nano Crystal Coat, as well as a Super Integrated Coating, have been applied to the lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Fluorine-coated front and rear glass elements afford protection to the optical system.
- A rounded 7-blade aperture diaphragm provides smooth out-of-focus elements in your final image.
- Due to the electronic control required for full operation, this lens is not compatible with D2-series, D1-series, D200, D100, D90, D80, D70-series, D60, D50, D40-series, or D3000 DSLR cameras or film SLR cameras.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.