Used Nikon AF DX Fisheye-NIKKOR 10.5mm f/2.8G ED N/AF
- F Mount Lens/DX Format
- 16mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Non-Circular 180° Angle of View
- One ED Glass & One Aspherical Element
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Close Range Correction System
- Minimum Focus Distance: 5.5″
- Built-In Lens Hood; Gelatine Filters
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
The AF DX Fisheye-NIKKOR 10.5mm f/2.8G ED Lens from Nikon provides an extreme 180º picture angle, equivalent to that of a 16mm fisheye lens in the 35mm format. It is compatible with Nikon DX format DSLR cameras and creates the distortive visual effect of a non-circular fisheye lens that fills the entire rectangular image frame.
With Nikon’s Close Range Correction System the lens elements are configured in a “floating” design and each lens group moves independently to achieve focus. This ensures superior lens performance even when shooting at close distances. Also, an Extra-low Dispersion glass element minimizes chromatic aberration for clear, natural colors, and an aspherical element reduces spherical aberrations. Super Integrated Lens Coating reduces flare and ghosting and a built-in petal shaped lens hood deflects stray light that can cause flare and provides a degree of protection for the lens’ front element.
This G-type Nikkor lens is designed with no aperture rings, and offers easier operation. A minimum focus distance of 5.5″ enables you to get very close to your subject and the rounded seven-blade diaphragm helps to create a natural look to out-of-focus highlights.
- Fast, fisheye-type ultra-wide angle lens is designed exclusively for use with Nikon DX format DSLR cameras and provides a non-circular 180º perspective.
- Equivalent to 16mm focal length on a 35mm.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element minimizes chromatic aberration.
- Close-Range Correction (CRC) provides high performance for sharper images when taking pictures up close.
- Delivers high-performance focus at extremely close range; a minimum focus distance of 5.5″ (14 cm) — only 1.2″ (3 cm) from the lens front.
- The rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- Fixed petal-shape lens hood greatly reduces stray light.
- Lens Caps
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.