Used Nikon 85mm F1.8G AF-S FX N/AF
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Internal Focus
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.6′
- Filter Diameter: 67mm
- 7-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Out of stock
The lens boasts Silent Wave Motor technology (AFS) and Internal Focus for fast and quiet autofocus that won’t alter the length of the lens, thus preserving working distance throughout the focus range. The Silent Wave Motor utilizes ultrasonic (inaudible) vibrations instead of a gear system to focus the lens, offering beautifully smooth, silent and accurate autofocus operation.
When fine manual focusing is required, just rotate the lens focus ring. The M/A mode switch offers a seamless override of the AF system with practically no time lag at all! Nikon’s Super Integrated Coating (SIC) improves light transmission and provides better color consistency and minimized flare.
The AF-S 85mm f/1.8 is lightweight, fast, and easy to tote around. Weighing in at 8.0 oz less than the venerable 85mm f/1.4 – shooters that favor prime lenses can toss this optic in their gear bag without hesitation – it’s small enough and light enough to take along everywhere!
- Fast, compact FX-format prime medium telephoto lens. Fast maximum aperture is great for capturing stills or HD video in low light situations, and for head and shoulder portraiture, weddings and concerts
- Take flattering portraits under all lighting conditions: Great for studio, on-set or available light shooting, as well as capturing still images or HD videos of subjects with attractive skin tones and producing beautiful background blur. When you want to isolate your subject from the background in indoor or outdoor photography, this lens renders a gorgeous natural background blur (Bokeh) at the wider aperture settings
- Though optimized for FX-format DSLR cameras, the lens is equally adept at serving any Nikon DX-format DSLR. When mounted on a DX-format DSLR, this 85mm prime delivers a 35mm focal length equivalence of approximately 127mm
- Boasts Silent Wave Motor technology (AFS) and Internal Focus for fast and quiet autofocus that won’t alter the length of the lens, thus preserving working distance throughout the focus range. Internal optical movement is restricted to the interior of the non-extending lens barrel, enabling smaller, lightweight construction and closer focusing distance. SWM utilizes ultrasonic (inaudible) vibrations instead of a gear system to focus the lens, converting traveling waves into rotational energy, thus offering beautifully smooth, silent and accurate autofocus operation. Enjoy sharp, clear image quality at all apertures
- When fine manual focusing is required, just rotate the lens focus ring. M/A mode enables you to seamlessly override the AF system with practically no time lag at all, even during AF servo operation and regardless of which AF mode is in use!
- Nikon’s Super Integrated Coating (SIC) is a multi-layer lens coating that improves light transmission, provides better color consistency, and minimizes ghost and flare to a negligible level. Enjoy reduced reflection in the wider wavelength range and exceptional color balance and reproduction
- Rounded 7-blade diaphragm that creates a gorgeous natural background blur (Bokeh) at the wider aperture settings
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.