Used Nikon 80-400mm F4.5-5.6D AF ED VR N/AF
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to 32
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Autofocus Motor
- Nikon VR Image Stabilization
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.5′
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Filter Thread: 77mm
Out of stock
The Nikon AF VR Zoom-NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6D ED Lens is a far-reaching telephoto zoom lens that features Vibration Reduction to reduce the effects of camera shake at longer focal lengths or with slower shutter speeds. The lens is designed for FX-format cameras and features an aperture range from f/4.5 to f/32. Lens construction includes three extra-low dispersion glass elements for control over aberrations and improved contrast and resolution. Additionally, this lens does feature an autofocus motor.
The lens also has a minimum focus distance of 7.5′ and comes with a detachable, rotatable tripod collar for mounting when necessary. For smooth out-of-focus elements the lens uses 9 rounded aperture blades. Also, it features a 77mm filter thread.
Nikon D-type lenses transmit subject-to-camera distance information to the camera. The camera uses this distance information to refine its exposure calculations. AF not supported by D40, D60, D3000 & D5000 cameras.
- Two Vibration Reduction modes are available one for both the viewfinder image and the image on film or sensor and a VR for the film or sensor only for power savings.
- New optical design incorporates three ED glass elements for superior optical performance throughout the entire zoom range.
- Built-in A/M switch enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus (lock mechanism provided).
- Focus range limiter for smooth focus operation.
- Detachable tripod mounting foot provided.
- Filter attachment does not rotate during focusing or zooming.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.