Used Nikon 80-200mm F2.8 AF FX ED Push/Pull N/AF
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- M/A Mode Ring; Manual Aperture Ring
- Internal Focus; Focus Limiting Switch
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.9′
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
1 in stock
The AF Zoom-NIKKOR 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Lens from Nikon is an FX-format, fast telephoto zoom lens with a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture effective for sports and wildlife photography, photojournalism in dim light and general telephoto applications. Its 80-200mm focal length is equivalent to the angle of view of a 120-300mm lens when used on DX-format DSLRs.
It features an Internal Focus system which means the front element does not extend or rotate during focusing. An M/A mode ring switches between auto focus and manual focus modes and a focus limiting switch enables faster focus. Three Extra-Low Dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations for sharp, color-accurate imaging and Super Integrated Lens Coating minimizes flare and ghosting and improves image contrast. A sturdy metal barrel brings confidence to shooting in difficult situations and a rotating tripod mount is integrated into the lens design.
This lens’ autofocus function is compatible with Nikon DSLRs featuring a built-in autofocus motor. It will not support auto focusing when used with certain DSLRs that do not have an integrated focus motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300.
- Telephoto-zoom lens with fast constant maximum aperture for sports, wildlife and general photography. With DX-format DSLRs, it provides a 35mm focal length equivalence of 120-300mm.
- Three Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements control aberrations for high contrast imaging even at maximum apertures.
- Super Integrated Lens Coating reduces flare and ghosting and adds to overall image quality.
- Manual and auto focus ring switch and focus limiting function
- Manual aperture control ruing
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.