Used Nikon 60mm F2.8G AF-S Micro ED N/AF
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 32
- 1:1 Magnification Ratio; Macro Close-Ups
- One ED Glass and Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.3″
- Filter Diameter: 62mm
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
The AF-S Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED Lens provides an exceptional range of applications and high-quality performance. Compact and versatile, this lens is perfect for close-up, copy and general photography with a 1:1 reproduction ratio for life-size macro photography and a 7.3″ minimum focus distance. At just longer than a standard focal length, the lens is also useful for portraiture and short telephoto applications. When used on a DX-format DSLR, its 35mm focal length equivalence corresponds to a 90mm lens. The f/2.8 maximum aperture is effective for low-light imaging and provides shallow depth of field control.
With an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element and aspherical elements, chromatic and spherical aberrations are controlled for superior optical performance. Nano Crystal and Super Integrated lens coatings improve light transmission and reduce ghosting and flare. The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Internal Focusing (IF) system afford fast and quiet focusing action and the M/A mode switch with manual focus override enables fast access to critical focus, The nine-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend smoothly to produce natural-looking, harmonious backgrounds.
- The 1:1 reproduction ratio enables life-size macro imaging as close as 7.3″.
Silent Wave Motor
- Silent Wave Motor enables quiet automatic focusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation.
- Internal Focusing design for fixed lens length and non-rotating front element allows the use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories.
- The ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration across the entire zoom range while ensuring high resolution and contrast.
Super Integrated Coating
- Super Integrated Coating delivers superior color performance, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare.
Nano Crystal Coating
- The Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image integrity.
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend together smoothly for natural-looking backgrounds.
- At just 3.5″ long and 15 ounces, this is a compact and versatile macro telephoto prime lens.
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.