Used Nikon 60mm F2.8D AF Micro N/AF
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 32
- 1:1 Magnification Ratio; Macro Close-Ups
- Close Range Correction System
- M/A Mode Ring
- Manual Aperture Ring
- Minimum Focus Distance: 8.6″
- Filter Diameter: 62mm
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
The AF Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8D Lens from Nikon provides an exceptional range of applications and high-quality performance. Its slightly longer-than-standard focal length is useful for portraiture and short telephoto applications and its macro capability provides 1:1 magnification for life size close-ups and details. When used on DX-format DSLRs, its 35mm focal length equivalence is 90mm which is an ideal portrait length. The maximum aperture of f/2.8 is effective in low light and enables shallow depth of field control, which can be very effective for close-up and portrait work.
The Close-Range Correction System ensures high resolution and sharp edges from infinity to the minimum focus distance of 8.6″ and the A-M (Automatic-Manual) ring enables quick changing from autofocus to manual focus. This lens’ autofocus function is compatible with Nikon DSLRs featuring a built-in autofocus motor. It will not support auto focusing when used with certain DSLRs that do not have an integrated focus motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300.
- The most compact Nikon Micro-Nikkor lens for portrait, copy work, and field close-up applications. Continuous focusing from infinity to life-size (1:1) macro.
- The fast maximum aperture of f/2.8 is effective in low light and enables shallow depth of field control.
- The Close-Range Correction (CRC) system is one of Nikon’s most important focusing innovations, for it provides superior picture quality at close focusing distances and increases the focusing range.
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.