Used Nikon 50mm F1.4G AF-S N/AF
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- M/A Modes; Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5′
- Filter Diameter: 58mm
- 2.1″ Long; Weighs 9.9 oz
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
The AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G Lens from Nikon is a standard length prime lens with an ultra-bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, which allows for fast, accurate shooting even in low light and is also an excellent choice for shallow depth of field control. An ideal portrait lens when used on a Nikon DX-format DSLR, on which it approximates the angle of view of a 75mm lens in the 35mm format.
The Silent Wave Motor provides fast and quiet auto focus action and M/A mode operation enables manual focus override for immediate critical focus. The nine-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend smoothly to produce natural-looking, harmonious backgrounds and Nikon’s Super Integrated Lens Coating enhances light transmission, reducing ghosting and flare.
An ideal prime lens, perfect for full-length portraits, travel photography or any type of available-light shooting.
Silent Wave Motor
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables quiet automatic focusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation
Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color performance, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare
- Non-rotating front element allows the use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend together smoothly for natural-looking backgrounds
M/A Focus Mode
- M/A Focus Mode allows fast, smooth transitions, autofocus to manual operation
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.