Used Nikon 50mm F1.4D AF N/AF
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Aperture Control Ring
- Fast Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Focus Distance: 18″
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
- 7-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Out of stock
The AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4D Lens from Nikon is a very effective standard length lens compatible with both FX and DX format Nikon DSLRs. It delivers distortion-free, high-contrast images with superb resolution and color rendition. With a maximum aperture of f/1.4 it is fast enough for shooting in just about any type of light and offers impresive shallow depth of field focus control. Weighing only 8.1 oz, it is easy to carry with you. This is an ideal first lens; perfect for full-length portraits, travel photography or any type of available-light shooting. It accepts 52mm filters.
For more accurate exposure control, the “D” lens subject distance information is transmitted from the lens to the camera body, providing 3D matrix metering and 3D multi-sensor balanced fill-flash with appropriate Nikon cameras and Speedlights. Autofocus is not supported by D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300 cameras; the lens may be used with manual focus only. Be sure to check your camera’s lens-compatibility information before selecting a new lens.
- A very fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 enables shooting in low light and provides shallow depth of field control for achieving pleasing background blur.
- Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition.
- Manual control of the aperture means you can make smooth adjustments, even during Live View shooting.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating offers multilayer coating of the optical elements for improved light transmission and reduced ghosting and flare.
- Compact and lightweight
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.