Used Nikon 35mm F1.8G AF-S DX N/AF
- F Mount Lens/DX Format
- 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to 22
- One Aspherical Element
- Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Rear Focusing; Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.8″
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
The Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens is designed for use with DX-format cameras and will provide a “normal” 52.5mm equivalent focal length. With an f/1.8 maximum aperture it is useful in low-light conditions and it has one aspherical element to help control distortion and aberrations. Also, it utilizes Nikon’s Super Integrated Coating to further minimize flare and ghosting in your images.
Packing in a Silent Wave Motor AF system with a rear focusing design, the NIKKOR 35mm is able to lock focus quickly and quietly. Also, it has manual focus override for taking control whenever it is desired, and it can focus as close as 11.8″ to your subjects. Additionally, it has a 52mm filter diameter and features a 7-blade diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus elements.
- The 35mm focal length closely matches a 50mm lens in the FX format. This is perceived to be a natural lens as it provides an undistorted angle of view that is similar to what the unaided human eye perceives.
- The incorporation of an aspherical element minimizes coma and other lens aberrations, further improving image integrity.
- The Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency with reduced flare.
- The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) embedded in the body of the lens enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocusing.
- A rounded 7-blade diaphragm produces a more natural rendering of out-of-focus image elements.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.