Used Nikon 35 Ti QD
- Lens: Nikkor 35mm f/2.8 lens; 6 elements in 4 groups
- Picture format: Normal (24mm x 36mm) ; Panorama: 13mm x 36mm
- Focusing distance: 0.4m to infinity
- Film speed setting: DX-coded ISO 25 to 5000 films automatically set; non DX-coded films, automatically set to ISO 100 regardless of actual ISO rating.
- Shutter : Programmed electronic shutter (aperture-priority automatic also possible)
- Shutter speed : 1/500 sec. to 2 sec and long time exposure up to 10 minutes
- Viewfinder : Illuminated viewfinder; 0.5x magnification; frame coverage approx. 85%
- Film operation : Fully automatic loading, advance and rewind; film advances by one frame after each shot; mid-roll rewind button provided; auto rewind at end of film roll.
- Frame counter : Shown in analogue display and LCD panel.
- Focusing : Autofocus, Infinity Focus and Preset focus provided Infinity Focus locks focus at infinity.
- Auto exposure range : EV2 to EV17 (at ISO 100).
- Exposure compensation : Within a range of ±2EV in 1/3 steps.
- Self-timer : Set by pressing self-timer/illuminator button and turning Command Dial, and activated by depressing shutter release button.
- Built-in flash : Auto flash for low-light and backlit scenes; Anytime Flash and Flash Cancel can be selected by pressing a single anytime flash/flash OFF button; Red-Eye Reduction switch is provided; Guide number (ISO 100): 9
- Data Imprint functions : Year/Month/Day, Month/Day/Year, Day/Month/ Year, Day/Hour/Minute and No Imprint; 24-hour built-in clock with timing accuracy within ±90 seconds a month at normal temperatures.
- Battery life : approx. 27 rolls of 24-exposure film or 18 roils of 36-exposure film using flash 50% of the time (with DL123A battery)
- Power source : 3V lithium battery (DL123A or CR123A type)
- Dimensions : approx. 118 x 66 x 36mm (W X H x D)
- Weight : approx. 310g (without battery)
Out of stock
The Nikon 35Ti is an instantly recognisable compact cameraissued in 1993. It has a sharp 35mm f/2.8 Nikkor lens, controlled by an infrared autofocus system or manually. It has a built-in electronic flashand switches and buttons to select several operation modes. It is built into a lightweight but rugged titanium body. Matrix metering is used, with exposure compensation available. Cropped panoramas on 35mm film are also on offer. A Quartz Date function is also present. The power requirement is a 3V CR123A lithium battery.
A window on the top of the camera shows four analogue scales with “clock hands” as value indicators for:
- 1. exposure number
- 2. aperture
- 3. distance
- 4. under/over-exposure compensation.
- Camera Case
- User’s Manual
- Camera Box
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.