Used Nikon 300mm F4D AF-S IF ED N/AF
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to 32
- Two Extra-low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Internal Focus Design
- M/A Focus Switch; Manual Focus Override
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- 9-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Out of stock
The AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4D IF-ED Lens from Nikon is a compact and sturdy, advanced quality prime telephoto lens effective for a wide range of tele-photography, from sports and wildlife shooting to close-up portraiture to general landscape photography. It is designed for FX format DSLRs however will work in DX format as well and offers a 35mm focal length equivalence of 450mm on DX-format DSLRs. Two extra-low dispersion optical glass elements virtually eliminate secondary optical chromatic aberrations and Nikon’s Super Integrated Lens Coating reduces flare and ghosting.
The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, quiet auto focusing with seamless manual override and the internal focus design maintains a compact, lightweight form, keeping the front element from rotating, which is preferable when using certain filters.
Physically, the lens provides a built-in lens hood to deflect unwanted light, a large focus ring and a detachable, rotatable tripod collar for stable, shake-free shooting. The lens also supports a manual aperture ring and is compatible with Nikon teleconverters for extended reach.
- Compact telephoto prime lens compatible with FX and DX format cameras. Provides the 35mm focal length equivalence of 450mm on DX format DSLRs
- Two ED glass elements and Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Internal Focus (IF) system provide fast, precise and near-silent AF action
- M/A mode allows rapid switching between autofocus and manual operation
- Manual aperture ring, removable tripod collar and built-in lens hood
- Lens Caps
- Carrying Case
- Noisy Auto Focus
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.