Used Nikon 28-50mm F3.5 AI-s N/MF
Among the three Nikkor wideangle zoom lenses with focal length from 25mm to 50mm, this compact zoom stands out. First, it is very compact and lightweight, measures only 65.5mm long and weighs merely 395g. It also has quite a complex optical design of 9 elements in 9 groups.
Out of stock
- Focal length/Aperture: 28-50mm f/3.5s
- Lens construction: 9 elements in 9 groups;
- Picture angle: 74°’ – 46°;
- Diaphragm: Automatic
- Aperture scale: f/3.5~ f/22 on both standard and aperture-direct-readout scale
- Exposure measurement: Via full aperture method; meter coupling ridge provided for Ai cameras and meter coupling shoe for non-Ai cameras
- Distance scale: Graduated in meters and feet from 0.6m (2 ft) ); 0.32m (MACRO at 50mm zoom setting) to infinity (oo)
- Weight: 395g;
- Dimensions: 68.5mm dia. x 65.5mm long (overall) 75mm extension from lens flange
- Attachment size: 52mm
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.