Used Nikon 28-200mm F3.5-5.6D AF IF N/AF
- Compact and lightweight
- 7X zoom ratio with wide-angle range from 28mm to telephoto 200mm.
- Aspherical lens elements was used to minimize aberrations for optimizing optical performance.
- Internal Focusing (IF) system enables faster and smoother focusing without changing external lens length (excluding zooming).
- Closest focusing distance is 0.85m (2.8 ft.) at 28mm, 1.5m (4.9 ft.) at 200mm.
- As a D-type AF Nikkor lens, it transmits distance information to Nikon AF SLR cameras for enhanced exposure calculations and flash control
Out of stock
- Type: Autofocus Nikkor zoom lens with built-in CPU and a metal rear Nikon bayonet mount
- Focal length: 28mm to 200mm (approx. 42-300mm for Nikon DX format Digital SLR camera)
- Maximum aperture: f/3.5
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 13 groups with 2X hybrid and molded Aspherical elements (G4, 12th) with close focus / IF (Internal Focus) design
- Picture angle: 74° (28mm) – 12° 20′ (200mm); 53° ~ 8° for Nikon DX format Digital SLR cameras
- Focal length scale: 28mm (green), 35mm, 50mm, 70mm, 85mm, 105mm, 135mm and 200mm (orange)
- Diaphragm: Fully automatic
- Focus control: Autofocus, manual focus via manual focusing ring (IF design)
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.