Used Nikon 18-70mm F3.5-4.5G AF-S ED-IF DX N/AF
- Fast, ultra-wideangle to telephoto zoom lens
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements minimize chromatic aberration, provide higher resolution and superior contrast
- One aspherical lens element minimizes distortion, especially at the periphery, for superior optical performance
- High-grade Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color reproduction and minimizes ghost and flare
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for swift autofocusing with superior accuracy and ultra-quiet operation
- The rounded diaphragm opening (7 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
- M/A mode allows rapid switching between autofocus and manual even during AF servo operation, with virtually no time lag
- Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing and great body balance
Out of stock
The AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-70mm provides a wide-angle to mid-telephoto zoom range in the DX Nikkor series. Designed specifically for use with Nikon digital cameras that feature the smaller DX size chip, this lens features ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and Nikon’s exclusive built-in SWM (Silent Wave Motor).
The lens is targeted at professional and advanced amateur Nikon D-SLR users who demand both the advantages of high optical performance and ultra-wideangle focal range.
This G-type Nikkor lens is designed with no aperture rings, and offers easier, virtually mistake-free operation because the aperture does not need to be set to minimum. Equivalent focal length in 35mm terms is 27-105mm.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
Note: DX lenses are NOT recommended for use with 35mm, digital “full-frame” FX, or APS SLR cameras
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.