Used Nikon 18-55mm F3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR-II N/AF
- F Mount Lens / DX Format
- 27-82.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to 36
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Retractable Barrel Design; Compact Build
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8″
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
1 in stock
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Lens from Nikon is a general-purpose DX format zoom lens featuring a retractable barrel for a compact, lightweight design. The lens has a zoom range of 18-55mm, equivalent to 27-82.5mm in the 35mm format, which makes it useful in a wide variety of shooting conditions. The retractable design makes it easier to store and carry than standard lenses.
The lens utilizes a Silent Wave Motor for quiet, quick autofocusing and also features Nikon’s Vibration Reduction II image stabilization. This technology optically stabilizes the image to reduce the blur caused by camera shake and movement, providing the equivalent of up to 4 additional shutter speed stops. The elements of the lens feature a Super Integrated Coating that nearly eliminates ghosting and reduces flaring, maintaining a crisp, high contrast image throughout the frame.
For general shooting, this lens features a minimum focusing distance of 9.8″ in manual focus mode and 11″ in autofocus mode. It has a 52mm filter thread for attaching filters and accessories.
- A versatile DX format zoom lens providing wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives with a 35mm focal length equivalence of 27-82.5mm.
- A very compact and lightweight build makes this an effective camera for travel and everyday carry. A retractable lens barrel further enables easy storage and transport.
- Nikon’s Vibration Reduction II image stabilization reduces the blur caused by camera shake providing the equivalence of 4 shutter speed stops of added light for sharper images in dim light and when shooting handheld.
- The Silent Wave Motor provides fast, smooth and near-silent autofocus action, particularly important when shooting video.
- Super Integrated Coating applied to lens elements improves light transmission and reduces ghosting and flare.
- Minimum focusing distance is 11″ from focal plane, but can reach 9.8″ in manual focus mode.
- Works on FX-format cameras in DX crop mode.
- Lens Caps
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.