Used Nikon 18-135mm F3.5-5.6G AF-S DX ED IF N/AF
|f/Stop Range||3.5-22 (@18mm)
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.5′ (45 cm)|
|Magnification||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Angle of View||76 to 12 Degrees (Nikon DX format)|
|Maximum Diameter||2.9″ (80mm)|
|Weight||13.6 oz (385 g)|
Out of stock
The Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED Lens is a wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens that features Nikon ED glass, aspherical lens elements and SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for enhanced performance. With a focal length range of 18-135mm, the lens is suitable for a wide variety of shooting situations; from sports, action and portraits to wide-angle landscapes. The picture angle is equivalent to a 27-202.5mm lens in the 35mm format.
The optical design features one ED glass element and two hybrid aspherical lens elements to assure high-resolution, high-contrast images while minimizing chromatic aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion. The compact SWM built into the lens offers the smooth and quiet autofocus performance that users have come to expect from Nikon lenses.
Note: AF-S feature is not supported by certain camera models.
Note: DX lenses are NOT recommended for use with 35mm, digital “full-frame” FX, or APS SLR cameras
- Versatile, high-power 7.5x Zoom-Nikkor lens (approximates the picture angle performance of a 28-200mm lens on 35mm SLR)
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range
- Non-Rotating front element provides for convenient use of circular polarizing filters and the Nikon Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
- Focus as close as 1.47′ throughout entire zoom range
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for swift autofocusing with superior accuracy and ultra-quiet operation
- M/A mode allows rapid switching between autofocus and manual even during AF servo operation, with virtually no time lag
- The rounded diaphragm opening (7 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.