Used Nikon 18-105mm F3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR ED N/AF
- F Mount Lens / DX Format
- 27-157.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to 22
- One Aspherical & One ED Glass Element
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR Image Stabilization
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 17.7″
- Filter Thread Diameter: 67mm
1 in stock
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens from Nikon is a versatile wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens for DX format Nikon DSLRs. With DX sensors it provides the full frame focal length equivalence of 27-157.5mm incorporating wide-angle to telephoto perspectives. Complementing its multi-application capabilities is a lightweight and compact build and wide zoom ring.
The Silent Wave Motor of the 18-105mm yields speedy, silent, and smooth autofocus performance with fulltime manual focus override for precise manual control when needed. This AF motor is very helpful when tracking moving subjects and its quiet performance benefits video recording. Nikon’s Vibration Reduction Image Stabilization compensates against the blur caused by camera shake and provides the ability to handhold the camera at shutter speeds up to 3.5 stops slower than would otherwise be possible. VR is particularly beneficial when shooting at telephoto focal lengths and in dim light and the effect of stabilization can be seen in the viewfinder, making composing and capturing the image easier.
The optical design of the lens includes one aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion glass element to minimizes aberrations and distortion for sharp and color accurate images. Super Integrated Lens Coating improves light transmission, reducing flare and ghosting. The minimum focus distance of this 18-105mm lens is 17.7″ and its front filter thread diameter is 67mm.
- This 18-105mm is exclusively designed for Nikon DSLRs with the DX-size sensor offering the 35mm equivalent focal length of 27-157.5mm.
- VR (Vibration Reduction) minimizes blur caused by camera-movement enabling handheld shooting up to 3.5 shutter speed stops slower.
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus motor enables for fast, smooth and ultra-quiet AF action and is very effective for tracking moving subjects and video shooting.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element and aspherical lens element minimize aberrations and improve overall image sharpness and color.
- Built-in A/M switch enables instant exchange between auto & manual focus.
- Rounded 7-blade aperture diaphragm renders pleasing out-of-focus highlights.
- Lens Caps
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.