Used Nikon 17-35mm F2.8D AF-S IF-ED N/AF
- F Mount Lens/ FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Two ED Glass & Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 10.8″
- Manual Aperture Ring
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
This AF-S Zoom-NIKKOR 17-35mm f/2.8D IF-ED Lens from Nikon is an ultra-wide-angle rectilinear zoom lens with a range of professional-level features that yield overall superior performance. In addition to providing close-focus distance of 10.8″ throughout the entire zoom range, the lens also features a fast constant maximum aperture of f/2.8. It is an effective lens for architecture photography, photojournalism, documentary and general photographic applications.
A fast internal focus system does not extend the lens while focusing and the Silent Wave autofocus motor provides smooth and near silent autofocus which is especially important when shooting video. Manual focus override allows for precise control of focus even in AF mode. Two Extra-low Dispersion glass elements reduce chromatic aberrations for ideal colors and high contrast and three aspherical lens elements minimize spherical aberrations. Super Integrated Lens Coating improves light transmission through the lens, reducing ghosting and flare.
This lens’ autofocus function is compatible with Nikon DSLRs featuring a built-in autofocus motor. It will not support auto focusing when used with certain DSLRs that do not have an integrated focus motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500.
- Ultra-wide angle zoom lens with 62°-104° angle of view when used on FX format DSLRs. On DX format DSLRs the range is 44° to 79° which is equivalent to a 25.5-52.5mm lens in the 35mm format.
- An internal focus system and the Silent Wave Motor enable fast, precise and near-silent autofocus while manual focus override is supported even in AF mode.
- Two Extra-low dispersion glass elements and three aspherical elements minimize aberrations and Super Integrated Lens Coating reduces ghosting and flare.
- Minimum focus distance of 10.8″ allows you to get close to your subject and maintain focus and a 9-blade circular diaphragm creates natural looking out-of-focus highlights.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.