Used Nikon 14-24mm F2.8G AF-S ED N/AF
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Two ED Glass & Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11″
- Dust and Moisture Resistant
- Built-In Petal-Style Lens Hood
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
The AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Lens from Nikon is an ultra wide-angle zoom lens with a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture that delivers edge-to-edge sharpness, high contrast and is a staple in the kits of advanced Nikon shooters. It features Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coating to improve light transmission and reduce the effects of ghosting and flare. Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements and three aspherical lenses control chromatic and spherical aberrations and combine to enhance sharpness and contrast. Designed for FX format DSLRs it is also compatible with DX-format cameras on which it offers the 35mm focal length equivalence of 21-36mm.
The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and internal focus system provide swift autofocus with superior accuracy and ultra-quiet operation. This G-type lens does not feature an aperture ring on the lens body, resulting in a lighter and more compact lens. Aperture changes are designed to be done via the camera’s command dial. A magnesium alloy build with dust and moisture resistant sealing allow this lens to be used in inclement conditions and a built-in lens hood offers a degree of protection to the otherwise exposed front lens element.
- Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements and three aspherical lenses control chromatic aberrations and distortion while enhancing sharpness and contrast.
- Exclusive Nano Crystal Coating and Super Integrated Lens Coating reduce ghosting and flare for even greater image clarity.
- Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor (SWM) uses ultrasonic vibrations-rather than a gear system-to focus the lens, providing incredibly smooth, silent and precise autofocus operation.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range.
- M/A Focus Mode switch enables quick response to changing situations between Auto and Manual focus operation.
- Rugged construction and professional-grade dust and moisture resistance.
- Lens Caps
- Carrying Case
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.