Used Nikon 105mm F2.8G AF-S VR Micro IF-ED N/AF
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 32
- 1:1 Magnification Ratio; Macro Close-Ups
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Element
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 12″
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
The AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Lens from Nikon brings the benefits of vibration reduction (VR) to the domain of Macro photography. This lens will produce images up to a 1:1 (life-size) magnification ratio. Any camera movement at this magnification is also amplified, so image stabilization is critical. This lens offers high-resolution, high-optical performance for both digital and 35mm film format SLR cameras. It is also effective as a straight prime telephoto lens for portraiture and general shooting. The VR system offers a three shutter speed stop equivalence enabling the use of slower shutter speeds while still maintaining image sharpness, even in low light. When used on cameras with an APS-C size sensor, the equivalent focal length is 157.5mm.
The internal focus system means only the internal lens groups move during focus allowing a close working distance and the Silent Wave Motor (SWM) autofocus motor is fast and near-silent. Full-time manual focus override enables immediate access to precise manual focus by just turning the large focus ring. The minimum focus distance is just 12″. One Extra-low Dispersion glass element controls chromatic aberrations and both Super Integrated and Nano Crystal lens coatings are applied to the elements for enhanced light transmission and reduced ghosting and flare.
- Telephoto prime lens features a macro capability with 1:1 magnification ratio for life-size close-ups.
- An ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration. Nano Crystal Coat drastically reduces flare ensuring finely detailed, clear images.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization minimizes image blur caused by camera shake.
- Silent Wave Motor provides fast, accurate and near-silent auto focus action.
- Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing and better body balance
- Built-in M/A switch enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus
- The rounded 9-blade diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements appear smoother and more natural.
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.