Used Nikon 1 J5 w/ 10-30 & 30-110mm
- 20.8MP CX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 5A Image Processor
- 3.0″ 1,037k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 2160p/15 and Full HD 1080p/60 Video
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Hybrid AF with 105 Phase-Detection Areas
- Up to 60 fps Shooting, 20 fps with AF-C
- ISO 12800 and High ISO Noise Reduction
- Sports Mode and In-Camera Time Lapse
- 1 NIKKOR 10-30mm & 30-110mm Lenses
Out of stock
Blending speed, versatility, and image quality, the silver Nikon 1 J5 is a sleek mirrorless digital camera designed for the multimedia photographer on-the-go. Featuring a 20.8MP CX-format BSI CMOS sensor and EXPEED 5A image processor, the J5 is capable of recording up to 20 fps with continuous autofocus as well as UHD 2160p/15 or full HD 1080p/60 video. A top sensitivity of ISO 12800 benefits working in difficult lighting conditions while the BSI design of sensor helps to achieve greater image clarity with reduced noise levels and the omission of an optical low-pass filter further contributes to a high degree of sharpness and resolution. Complementing the imaging assets, the 1 J5 is also characterized by a revamped, retro-inspired body design featuring a 3.0″ 1,037k-dot touchscreen LCD that tilts 180° upward for prime selfie compositions. Additionally, snapbridge Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC also allows for instant wireless image sharing and remote camera control from mobile devices.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the 1 J5’s speed is further carried over to the hybrid focusing system that utilizes both contrast- and phase-detection methods for greater accuracy and subject tracking performance. A dedicated Sport Mode helps to optimize camera settings for faster, more intuitive handling and, in contrast, in-camera time lapse shooting is also possible.
Included with the camera body is the sleek 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-81mm. This wide-angle to short telephoto lens features a Power-Drive zoom mechanism, for quick, smooth control, and VR image stabilization to suppress the effects of camera shake. Also bundled with the camera is the 1 NIKKOR VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Lens with a 35mm equivalent of 81-297mm. This lens is ideal for isolating subjects from the background with clarity and has Internal Focusing (IF) to maintain a compact size. It also has Vibration Reduction (VR) to combat the effects of camera shake. The lens’ telephoto coverage makes it great for a wide array of scene types, from sports to portraits.
- 20.8MP BSI CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 5A Image Processor
- The 20.8MP CX-format BSI CMOS sensor pairs with an enhanced EXPEED 5A image processor to realize high-resolution still shooting and movie recording with native sensitivity to ISO 12800. The BSI design of the sensor helps to minimize noise and maintain true image clarity when working in difficult lighting conditions and High ISO Noise Reduction composites four separate images into a single frame for sharp and clean results. Additionally, the sensor’s design also omits an optical low-pass filter in order to achieve high image sharpness and resolution.
The combination of the sensor and processor also affords a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including the ability to shoot at 20 fps with continuous autofocus or 60 fps with fixed focus, and a unique Sports Mode optimizes camera settings for fast action and quick switching between shooting scenarios.
This speed also carries over to the video recording side, where, in addition to UHD 2160p/15 and full HD 1080p/60 recording, you can shoot high-speed HD 720p movies at 120 fps or 400 x 144 movies at 1200 fps. Simultaneous still recording for up to 20 frames is possible and in-camera Electronic Vibration Reduction is available when recording at 30p or 60p. A built-in interval timer permits making time lapse movies, as well.
- Hybrid Autofocus
- Blending both phase- and contrast-detection autofocus systems, the 1 J5 utilizes 171 distinct areas to quickly and accurately achieve focus. Of these 171 areas, the center 105 areas support phase-detection focusing for faster response time and improved subject tracking to benefit working in fast-paced shooting conditions.
- Body Design
- Characterized by a sleek and retro-inspired design, the compact profile includes a range of control dials, customizable function buttons, and a large 3.0″ 1,037k-dot LCD monitor. The LCD features a 180° tilting design for self-portraits and is also a touchscreen for more intuitive control over camera settings, menu navigation, and playback.
While compact in size, the CX format of the 1 J5 also affords compatibility with a wide range of lenses. Besides native 1-series lenses, the camera can also be paired with the optional FT1 mount adapter for working with any F mount lens with maintained VR and autofocus.
- snapbridge Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Supporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities, the 1 J5 features built-in snapbridge Wi-Fi connectivity to enable seamless transfer of imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. Once the Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility app has been installed on an Android or iOS mobile device, you can use that device to browse the contents of the memory card, select images, and seamlessly transfer files between devices for immediate sharing online. Additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported to provide a quick and simple tap-to-connect method for linking your mobile devices with the camera.
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
- Operating frequency: 2412-2462 MHz (channels 1-11)
- Range (line of site): Approximately 32.8′ / 10m (with no interference)
- Data rate: 54 Mbps (maximum logical rate according to IEEE standard)
- Security: Authentication – Open system, WPA2-PSK
- Access protocol: Infrastructure and ad-hoc
- 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM Lens
- The Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM Lens is a standard zoom lens for Nikon 1 CX-format digital cameras. It offers a 35mm equivalent focal length of 27-81mm and a variable aperture of f/3.5-5.6, making this a good wide angle to medium telephoto option for everyday shooting. Also, it features a Power-Drive zoom which is a fast quiet zoom control with adjustable speed, useful for smooth video shooting.
For clearer images, the 10-30mm lens features Vibration Reduction image stabilization which counters the effects of camera shake at longer shutter speeds and telephoto focal lengths. The lens also utilizes one ED glass element and four aspherical elements for maintaining sharp images with minimal distortion. Additionally, it has a built-in lens cover for protection.
- 1 NIKKOR VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Lens
- The 1 NIKKOR VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Lens is a 3.6x zoom lens designed for use with the Nikon 1 CX format mirror-less cameras. Its 81-297mm (equivalent in 35mm format) range gives you a superb telephoto zoom lens, ideal for portraits, landscapes, sports, and action shots. The Vibration Reduction system makes it possible to shoot at much lower shutter speeds, with sharper results, than is normally the case. This is especially useful in low-light situations, and when using the longer part of the zoom range (where the slightest movement is magnified in an image).
Using extra-low dispersion glass, Super Integrated Coating, and Vibration Reduction this lens delivers superb images, still or video. Internal focusing makes possible a smaller, lighter lens with a closer focusing distance. Coming in at less than 2.5″ in length, and only weighing 6.2 oz this lens will never weigh you down.
- Other Camera Features
- Picture Control modes allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera and include Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, and Landscape. Selected Picture Control modes can also be refined for an even more personalized look.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 5A’s processing power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Creative Modes offer an in-camera solution for adjusting the look of your stills or video: Pop, Retro, High-contrast monochrome, Nostalgic Sepia, HDR, Soft, Easy panorama, Miniature effect, Selective color, Cross process, Toy camera effect, Cross screen, Fisheye, Skin softening, Night landscape, Night portrait, Landscape, Close-up, and Portrait.
- Glamour Retouch modes allow you to adjust and enhance the look of subjects’ faces: Skin Softening, Small Face, Big Eyes, Brighten Faces, Hide Eye Bags, Whiten Eyes, Whiten Teeth, and Redden Cheeks.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
- Battery Charger
- Neck Strap
- User’s Manual
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.