Used Mitakon Zhongyi Speedmaster 35mm f/0.95 Mark II Lens for Fujifilm X
- Fujifilm X Mount/APS-C Format
- 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/0.95 to f/16
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Two Extra-High Refractive Index Elements
- One High Refractive Index Element
- Manual Focus Design
- De-Clicked Aperture Ring
- Depth of Field and Distance Scales
- Nine-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
Pairing an incredibly fast maximum aperture with a standard focal length, this black Speedmaster 35mm f/0.95 Mark II Lens from Mitakon Zhongyi is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length. The bright f/0.95 maximum aperture offers increased control over depth of field and focus, as well as benefitting working in low or difficult lighting conditions. Maintaining a high degree of image quality throughout the aperture range, a sophisticated optical design features both low dispersion and high refractive index elements to control chromatic aberrations and reduce color fringing.
Balancing the optical components is a robust all-metal lens body that facilitates a smooth manual focus design along with a manual de-clicked aperture ring for smooth, silent exposure adjustment. Depth of field and distance scales are also featured on the lens barrel to aid working with pre-focusing techniques.
- A versatile standard prime, this 35mm lens is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras where it provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- An extremely fast f/0.95 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also avails considerable control over depth of field for selective focus applications.
- The 11 elements, eight groups optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element, two extra-high refractive index elements, and three high refractive index elements to significantly reduce chromatic aberrations and fringing, as well as contribute to a high degree of sharpness and resolution.
- Manual focus design is complemented by both depth of field and distance scales for utilizing pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- De-clicked aperture ring offers silent, smooth adjustment that is well-suited to video applications.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Metal lens barrel offers increased durability, yet remains lightweight at 1 lb.
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.