Used Mitakon Zhongyi 20mm f/2 4.5x Super Macro Lens for Fujifilm X
- Fujifilm X-Mount/APS-C Format
- 30mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Magnification Range: 4.5x to 4x
- Maximum Working Distance: 0.8″
- Manual Focus Operation
- Metal Lens Barrel
- 3-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
A specialized optic for truly close-up shooting, this 20mm f/2 4.5x Super Macro Lens from Mitakon Zhongyi is designed for Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras. Offering a magnification range of 4.5x to 4x, and a minimum working distance of 0.8″, this lens is solely designed for producing greater-than-life-size images of small objects without the need of extension tubes or other accessories. Its compact form-factor makes it ideal for placing into tight or awkward shooting angles and a metal lens barrel offers durability and rigidity.
- Designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 30mm equivalent focal length.
- Specialized super macro lens is designed for working with close-up subjects and provides a maximum magnification of 4.5x and a minimum magnification of 4.0x.
- Minimum working distance (distance from front of lens to subject) is 0.8″; the lens does not offer infinity focus.
- Manual focus control for fine-tuning focus position and a manually adjustable aperture ranges from f/2 to f/16 for adjusting exposure and depth of field.
- Six elements in four groups optical design provides consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- Wide-angle focal length pairs with the high magnification range for producing dynamic compositions.
- Metal lens barrel is both rigid and durable.
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.