Used Minolta X-300 w/ 50mm F1.7
Out of stock
- Film format: 24x36mm frames on 35mm film
- Type: Single Lens Reflex
- Lens mount: SR Mount
- Split-image spot, microprism band and acute matte field focusing screen.
- In viewfinder shutter speed scale/LED display.
- Cable shutter release on body next to lens.
- Electrically controlled focal plane shutter 4 sec to 1/1000 sec (Auto), 1 sec to 1/1000th (Manual).
- 10 Second self-timer with LED indication.
- AE lock (15 seconds).
- ISO Range 12-3200
- 2 x AG13/LR44 batteries required.
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.