Used Minolta Maxxum 5 w/ 28-100mm
- 35mm compact single-lens reflex (SLR) camera
- Kit includes 28-100mm Minolta zoom autofocus lens
- Integrated flash with red-eye reduction; includes hot shoe for external flash
- One of the smallest and lightest full-featured SLRs ever produced
- Improved autofocus drive motor and high-speed microcomputer for quicker and more precise control
1 in stock
So, you know about the high performance and superior image quality you can get with a Minolta Maxxum AF SLR camera, but you say that all SLR cameras are too big and bulky to carry around? Well, Minolta heard you.
Introducing the Maxxum 5 – the world’s smallest and lightest 35mm AF SLR. It’s easy to pack, carry, and handle, so you can instantly react on your creative impulses anytime and anywhere. Plus, the Maxxum 5 houses a powerful array of high-performance features that will quickly satisfy beginner photographers and yet be valuable tools for photo hobbyists. If you want a true take-anywhere SLR, the little Maxxum 5 is the big winner.
Highest performance in its class
- 7-point AF system indicates focus area in use
- High-speed 1/4000 sec. shutter freezes action
- Continuous film advance at 3 frames per second
- 14-segment metering plus ADI flash metering
- Film chamber lock protects loaded film
- Eye-start automation provides a split-second response
- Built-in flash with wireless off-camera flash control
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.