Used MeFOTO Roadtrip Tripod (Black)
- Load Capacity: 17.6 lb
- Max Height: 61.6″
- Min Height: 15.4″
- Folded Length: 15.4″
- Leg Sections: 5
- Weight: 3.6 lb
- Reverse-Folding Legs
- Converts to Monopod
- Arca-Type Compatible Quick Release
- Spiked Feet
Out of stock
he black MeFoto RoadTrip Travel Tripod Kit offers a sturdy, compact aluminum alloy tripod that extends to 61.6″, supports up to 17.6 lb, and folds down to just over 15″. The RoadTrip is actually two camera supports in one. A foam-cushioned, removable leg attaches to the center column to convert to full size monopod.
The tripod’s legs can be spread independently, with two-position leg angle stops. A spring-loaded hook is located in a recess at the bottom of the center column, allowing you to hang a heavy object from it for additional stability.
The ball head offers separate head and pan locks, a 360° pan index, and an integral bubble level. An Arca-type compatible quick release plate with a 1/4″-20 camera screw is included in the kit, along with a durable carry case with a shoulder strap for storage and transport.
- Two Position Leg Angle Stops
- For an extra measure of flexibility, tripod legs can be independently locked into place at two different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on uneven terrain or at low camera angles.
- Foam Grip on Monopod Leg
- Provides comfort while carrying, especially in extreme temperatures.
- Rapid Center Column
- Uses the same twist-lock system as the legs for fast setup.
- Recessed Center Column Hook
- A spring loaded recessed hook, located in the bottom of the center column, allows you to hang a heavy object for increased stability.
- Quick Twist Rubber Lock Grips with Anti-Rotation Leg System
- MeFoto’s rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free setup plus weather and dust resistance.
- Precision Matched Ball Head
- Dual-action heavy duty ball head with Arca-type compatible quick release plate.
- 360 Degree Panning
- Accurate panoramas can be easily accomplished using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment.
- Separate Head and Pan Lock
- Individual locking knobs make adjustments easy.
- Integral Bubble Level
- The bubble level allows you to make accurate adjustments for seamless panoramas.
- Carrying Case
- Each MeFoto tripod comes with its own carrying case for transport and protection.
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.