Used Manfrotto 324RC2 Joystick Head
- 7.7 lbs (3.5kg) Load Capacity
- Adapto Technopolymer
- Lateral Tilt: -19°/ +90°
- Front Tilt: -90°/ +90°
- Lightweight 0.95 lbs (0.43kg)
Out of stock
The Manfrotto 324RC2 Joystick Head is constructed of Adapto, an ultra-durable and lightweight technopolymer, optimized for compactness and transportability with a high load capacity and reduced weight. The joystick design offers a uniquely ergonomic way of quickly unlocking, moving and blocking your camera. You can frame and reposition the head freely and frequently to get the perfect photo: grip the head to move the camera and as soon as you release, it locks securely in place.
The Joystick Head has a single locking lever, making control of all movements fast. The head features 360° panoramic rotation, -19°/ +90° lateral, and -90°/ +90° front tilt. Cameras are attached to the ball head with the 200PL-14 Plate with 1/4” male threads. The head to tripod attachment has 3/8” female threads. This 0.95 lbs (0.43kg) lightweight head has a 7.7 lbs (3.5kg) load capacity.
- Friction control permits fine framing adjustment and improved camera safety
- Stainless steel ball made using a “deep drawing” process which produces a strong, thin-walled, hollow sphere, reducing weight and increasing locking power
- Ergonomic design guarantees comfort and precision
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.