Used Mamiya RB67 Pro S w/90mm F3.8 C & 120 Back
- Type: 6x7cm lens-shutter, single-lens reflex camera
- Exposure-Control Modes:
- Lens Mount: bayonet
- Focusing:Bellos extension system with rack pinion. Maximum extension 46mm. With focusing knob fixing device.
- Shutter: Seiko #1 shutter; 1 to 1/400sec and T(time)
- Metering: Automatic resetting type; red index mark disappears upon completion of film winding. Provided with dark slide dislocation preventive device and demo clip.
- Film-speed Range: 120mm roll film 10 exposures; 6x7cm format
- Mirror: Single-action75° cocking by lever on camera body side
- Viewfinder: horizontal format index mark interlocks with revolution of revolving adapter (Vertical format based on fixing index line on focusing screen).
- Flash: M-X full syncronization
- Film Advance: One-stroke lever film advance (after 70° winding, can be wound inn several short, definite strokes). Automatic double-exposure prevention. Film wind stop automatic release. Miltiple exposure is obtainable optionally.
- Dimensions: 144x104x228mm
- Weight: 1450g
Out of stock
There’s no doubt that the RB67 Pro-S is the workhorse of medium format. With a complete interchangeable back system, bellows focusing and a wide range of lenses, the PRO-S has proven itself over and over as a camera that delivers. A favorite of studio shooters for years, the rugged dependable PRO-S can be ridden hard all day, put up wet and be ready to go again in the morning! FEATURES INCLUDE: BIG 6X7 format Revolving back for rapid format changes without changing camera orientation Choose from a variety of optional metered and non-metered finders Shutter safeguards prevent accidental exposures
- Waist Level Finder
- 220 Back
EX+ Excellent Plus This rating of equipment is at 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Extremely nice, but close inspection may reveal slight finish wear. The glass will be very clean.