Used Mamiya M645 1000s w/ AE Prism & 80mm F2.8
The Mamiya M645 is the first series of 4.5×6 SLRs made by Mamiya. The finder and screens are interchangeable, but there is no magazine back, only preloadable film inserts. All the M645 models share the same accessories (finders, screens, lenses, grips and inserts). The lenses and inserts can also be attached on the later Mamiya 645 models.
Out of stock
Characterized as being the workhorse in the medium format camera industry, the Mamiya M645 1000S incorporates mechanical, electronic, and optical technology. The M645 1000S has 6×4.5cm format that is three times larger than 35mm SLRs. However, its versatile and compact design features large-negative quality offering more than 3x the area of a 35mm format, compact design conforming to your hands thus becoming an extension of your reflexes, moving coil electronic shutter, large bright viewfinder, interchangeable finders, mirror lock-up, flat film plane and unlimited range of accessories. The M645 1000S promises quality, reliability and versatility for the passionate amateur or the serious professional.
- Type: Manual focus, electronically controlled horizontal focal-plane shutter, Single-Lens-Reflex camera
- Exposure-Control Modes: manual
- Lens Mount: Mamiya M645 bayonet mount. NOTE: Depth-of-field preview for the complete 645 manual focus system is achieved through a switch on each lens
- Autofocus System: None… BUT Helicoid focusing system
- Shutter: Electronically controlled horizontal focal-plane shutter; Shutter speeds 8 sec. to 1/1000 second plus “B” (Bulb)
- Metering: Center-weighted
- Film-speed Range: N/A
- Mirror Lock-Up: Yes, with lever on right side of body (labeled “M.U.”)
- Viewfinder: 94% of actual field-of-view
- Flash: Sync speed is 1/60 sec; Body contains “PC” terminal (for external electronic flash connection ONLY)
- Film Advance: Film winding crank (single turn) supplied with body
- Power: Uses PX28 silver oxide (recommended), PX28L lithium, 4LR44 alkaline; Battery Check button “B.C.” illuminates green LCD if battery condition is satisfactory.
- Self Timer: Yes, variable 5 to 10 seconds
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 5 x 6″
- Weight: 3 lbs 14 oz
EX+ Excellent Plus This rating of equipment is at 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Extremely nice, but close inspection may reveal slight finish wear. The glass will be very clean.