Used Mamiya C330 w/80mm F2.8 & Waist Level Viewfinder
- Overview – Twin-lens camera with interchangeable lenses and finders.
- Format – 120/220
- Body Only Features – Winding crank, film chamber, shutter release. Normally includes waist level finder with magnifier and focusing knob.
- Complete Camera Features – With lenses mounted, shutter speeds, aperture settings, x-sync socket, filter ring bring the body to a usable condition.
- Viewfinder Options – Standard waist level finder, magnifying hood (metered), eye-level porro-finder with or without meter, non-metered prism finder.
- Shutter Speeds – Depends on the lens
- Back Options – None
- Compatible Lenses – Mamiya Twin Lens
- Battery – Only with specific finder
- Mirror Lockup – No
- Advance Options – Manual, cocks the shutter on the particular lens
- Self Timer – On lens when purchased.
- Metering Options – Only with optional metered finders
- Size – 4.8 x 6.7 x 4.5 inches
- Weight – 58 oz.
1 in stock
A Twin-Lens, medium format camera that uses 120 or 220 roll film. An accessory item for some models would allow the use of 35mm film as well. The cameras are very quiet in operation due to no mirror movement and the fact that they use internal shutters. On cameras that have flash connectors, (x sync), the flash will synchronize at all shutter speeds. The primary method of viewing and focusing is done through a waist-level finder. This finder shows the image and most of the time there will be a split-image or other focusing aid. There is a magnifier in the finder for even better focus control.
Cameras such as Rolleiflex, have optional Prism Finders that could be purchased separately. These finders are very helpful for aiming at moving objects. Using the waist-level, the image is reversed. Using the prism puts the image back to a normal view.
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.