Used Leica Minilux Zoom Titanium
- Type: 35 mm AF compact camera
- Exposure-Control Modes: Program auto only
- Lens Mount: none, fixed lens
- Autofocus System: Active IR
- Shutter: 1 – 1/250 second. T and B, not to exceed 99 seconds.
- Metering: Center-weighted. Sensor is a hole in the body next to the lens.
- Film-speed Range: 1- 1/4000 sec.
- Mirror: without mirror lockup
- Viewfinder: 35X
- Flash: Built-in. Range: six feet at the tele setting at ISO 100! (12 feet at the wide setting.) Modes: Auto, ON, Off, Redeye, Slow Sync.
- Film Advance: automatic
- Power: One CR123A lithium
- Self Timer: Tap it, and the Minilux Zoom starts counting down. Tap it again (or turn off the camera) to cancel.
- Dimensions: (WHD, closed with cap:) 4.936 x 2.884 x 2.039″
1 in stock
The minilux with a fast zoom lens. An outstanding 35mm-viewfinder camera with a newly designed, powerful LEICA VARIO-ELMAR f/3.5-6.5/35-70mm for Leica imaging quality within a focal length range allowing most subjects to be pictured favorably with all the automatic controls, from autofocus to automatic rewinding for successful, spontaneous snapshots with additional, manual settings for the realisation of individual compositions with the option of storing preferred functions permanently in order to support the personal manner of operation with the possibility of employing the more powerful, compact add-on flash unit LEICA CF instead of the integrated flash in order to provide optimal illumination for more distant objects and for the even more effective prevention of the annoying “red eyes” and with an equally elegant and robust titanium body.
- User’s Manual
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.