Used Leica M 90mm F4 Collapsable Elmar L/MF
- Leica M Mount
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Multi-Layer Anti-Reflective Coating
- Retractable Lens Design
- 1:2 Magnification with Macro-Adapter-M
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.6′
- Filter Thread: 39mm
Out of stock
The Leica Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 Lens is a prime telephoto lens featuring a retractable design to maintain a compact, portable form factor. The 90mm focal length and manual focus design is well-suited to portraiture applications, as well as for reportage from greater distances. When working with close-up subject matter, the lens is able to achieve a minimum focusing distance of 2.6′ with a reproduction ratio of 1:6.7.
The simple lens design incorporates four elements within four groups, and each element has been coated with a multi-layered anti-reflective coating to reduce lens flare and ghosting for color neutrality and increased clarity.
When coupled with the optional Macro-Adapter-M and used on a camera featuring live view, this lens is also able to achieve a minimum focusing distance of 16.1″ with a reproduction ratio of 1:2. The lens’ retractable design also enables it to maintain infinity focus when used with the Macro-Adapter-M.
- Telephoto prime lens is well-suited to portraiture applications and features a maximum reproduction ratio of 1:6.7 with a minimum focusing distance of 2.6′.
- Retractable lens design (1.6″-long when collapsed) helps to maintain a compact form factor during traveling.
- A multi-layered anti-reflective coating has been applied to individual lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for color-neutral, contrast-rich imagery.
- An optical design comprising four elements within four groups delivers edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination throughout the aperture range.
- When paired with the optional Macro-Adapter-M, and used on a camera featuring live view functionality, a minimum focusing distance of 16.1″ is possible with a maximum reproduction ratio of 1:2. Additionally, infinity focusing is still possible when used in combination with the Macro-Adapter-M.
- Front Cap
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.