Used HD PENTAX-D FA 15-30mm f/2.8 ED SDM WR Lens P/AF
- K-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- ED Glass Elements
- Super Protect & HD Multi-Layer Coatings
- Supersonic Direct-Drive AF Motor
- Quick-Shift Focus System
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11″
- Dust- and Weather-Resistant Design
- 9-Blade Rounded Diaphragm
- Integrated Lens Hood
Out of stock
A specialized, ultra-wide angle zoom, the HD PENTAX-D FA 15-30mm f/2.8 ED SDM WR Lens from Pentax offers full-frame shooters an excellent f/2.8 constant aperture to allow for exceptional control over depth of field and the ability to work in low-light conditions. It uses ED glass elements to reduce aberrations and features an HD multi-layer coating to limit flare and ghosting. Operation is fast, with a Supersonic Direct-Drive Motor (SDM) for autofocus and it has a Quick-Shift focus system for switching between auto and manual focusing. And, it can focus down to 11″ for convenience.
Ensuring optimal performance on Pentax DSLRs, the lens is fully dust- and weather-resistant with eight seals to protect from intrusion. This is assisted by the use of a Super Protect coating on the bulbous front element as well as an integrated lens hood for minimal damage in case of an accident. Additionally, it has a 9-bladed rounded diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus elements.
- Covering ultra-wide to wide-angle perspectives, this 15-30mm zoom offers a unique option for full-frame K-mount Pentax DSLRs and is also compatible with APS-C models, where it will provide a 23-46mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to greater selective focus control.
- ED glass elements are featured in the lens design and help to control chromatic aberrations and reduce color fringing for increased clarity and color fidelity.
- The High Definition (HD) multi-layer coating is utilized to reduce reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color in more trying lighting conditions.
- Super Protect coating and integrated lens hood help keep the optics safe in the event of accidental impact or when it comes in contact with water or dust.
- Supersonic Direct-Drive Motor (SDM) ensures fast, quiet, and smoother autofocus operation.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing shallow depth of field techniques. It is completely rounded between f/2.8-4 when at 15mm and between f/2.8-5.6 when at 30mm.
- A weather-resistant design features eight seals which better permit working in inclement conditions.
- Lens Caps
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.