Used GigaPan EPIC Pro Robotic Camera Mount
- Automatically Captures Panoramic Images
- Gigapixel Panoramas with Amazing Detail
- For Camera & Lenses up to 10 lb (4.5kg)
- Free GigaPan Stitch Software Download
- Rechargeable Battery Pack and Charger
- Digital Trigger Cables Included
- Includes Camera Mount Vice/Clamp
Out of stock
The EPIC Pro Robotic Camera Mount from GigaPan is a unique camera mount that empowers most DSLR cameras with the ability to capture gigapixel (one billion pixels) panoramic images with phenomenally high resolution, depth and clarity. It will support camera and lens combinations weighing up to 10 lb (4.5kg), is easy to use and remarkably efficient.
Simply set the corners of the panorama you want to capture using the LCD interface.
The built-in software works out how many photos your camera will need to take, hundreds or even thousands. Then the EPIC Pro begins snapping the photos, automatically organizing them in overlapping rows and columns. After shooting, the GigaPan Stitch software (free download included) assembles, aligns and blends the individual images into one large panorama. The software then lets you to upload your panorama to GigaPan.com for sharing. You also can embed your uploaded panorama onto any website.
Also included is the EPIC Pro Camera Mount Vice/Clamp, which is an Arca-type compatible mount that permits side-to-side adjustment of your camera and lens. It is especially useful for cameras with an offset tripod mount and helps to deliver more consistent, accurate results. A robust and secure mounting system permits fast installation and removal of the camera from the EPIC Pro Robotic Mount.
- GigaPan Stitch Software
- The GigaPan EPIC Pro comes with a free download of fully integrated software – GigaPan Stitch. After shooting, upload the images onto your computer and into the GigaPan Stitch software which then aligns and blends your individual pictures together for an incredibly high resolution single panorama.
- DSLR Compatible
- The EPIC Pro works with almost all DSLR cameras.
- Large Lenses are Supported
- Camera and lens combinations of up to 10 lb (4.5kg) can be used with the EPIC Pro.
- Standard Tripod Connection
- It is easy to secure EPIC Pro to your tripod. It fits standard tripods with 1/4″ thread.
- Share, store, and explore, by uploading your gigapixel panorama to GigaPan.com where the powerful technology of the GigaPan Viewer allows you to zoom in and out, seeing unbelievable detail.
- Powered Camera Movements
- Powered camera movements and simple adjustments for optimal positioning of the nodal point and varied camera/lens combinations are accomplished with precision. The pan-tilt movements for the EPIC Pro are 0.04°/step for tilts and 0.12°/step for pans. It allows 360° panoramic and -65° to +90° tilt ranges-of-motion with exact, incremental positioning.
- Onboard Bubble Level
- The built-in bubble level lets you adjust the position of the EPIC Pro for a perfect horizontal alignment.
- Start/Delay Function
- A Start/Delay function enables a timer delay before each panorama capture begins. The timer can be set to 1, 15, 30, 60, 120, or 300 seconds. Not only does this provide time for the equipment to stop its vibrations, it gives you the option to include yourself in the panorama.
- Multiple Triggering Option
- A multiple triggering option allows the EPIC Pro to take multiple pictures at each image location up to 20 times per position for exposure bracketing or multiple image enhancements.
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- A rechargeable battery pack (7.2V, 4300mAH) and charger are included. You can charge the battery on its own or while it is inserted into the EPIC Pro…very convenient for charging while shooting.
- Electronic Trigger Cables are Included
- Seven electronic trigger cables are provided when you purchase the EPIC Pro.
- Remote Trigger Port
- The EPIC Pro supports shutter actuation through the remote shutter port that is available on most DSLR cameras. A separate cable (not included) is required depending on camera make/model.
- Multiple Triggering Option
- The multiple triggering option allows the EPIC Pro to take multiple pictures at each image location up to 20 times per position for exposure bracketing or multiple image enhancement.
- The EPIC Pro has features which include:
- Time between exposures
- Motor speed
- Aspect ratio
- Picture overlap
- Option to repeat last panorama
- Pause and scroll
- Order pictures as rows or columns
- Navigate via LCD Screen
- Access frequently-used functions with the touch of a button, such as to move the camera or set the shutter delay via its LCD display. The controllable backlit screen can be set to “On” or “Auto” for low-light conditions, or “Off” for daylight conditions to minimize battery drain.
- Strong and Lightweight
- The EPIC Pro has an excellent design with a magnesium chassis and an aluminum arm. The unit weighs less than 8 lb (3.6kg).
- Battery Charger
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.