Used Fujifilm XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR Lens
- Fujifilm X-Mount
- 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Nano-GI and HT-EBC Lens Coatings
- Floating Focus System
- Minimum Working Distance: 6″
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Depth of Field Scale
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
1 in stock
Fast and wide, the XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR Lens is a 24mm equivalent wide-angle lens designed specifically for Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras. Two aspherical and two extra-low dispersion elements are incorporated within the lens design to minimize chromatic, spherical, and axial aberrations as well as distortions for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination. A Nano-GI coating has also been applied to alter the refractive index between elements and suppress flare and ghosting. Conventionally thought of as an ideal lens for street, travel, and landscape photography, this wide prime also features a minimum working distance of less than 6″ for photographing close-up subjects.
Complementing the optical assets, the lens also features a weather-resistant design with nine different seals in eight different areas to prevent moisture and dust from entering the lens, as well as enabling its use in temperatures as low as 14°F. A quick and smooth autofocus motor helps to deftly acquire focus in as little as 0.11 sec., and manual focusing use is benefitted by the inclusion of a depth of field scale for presetting focus.
- Wide-angle 16mm prime lens provides a 24mm equivalent focal length when used with Fujifilm X-series mirrorless digital cameras.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also aids in selective focus control.
- Two aspherical elements control spherical aberrations and distortions and two extra-low dispersion elements help to reduce lateral and axial aberrations. The combination of the two designs minimizes overall distortion and maintains edge-to-edge illumination and sharpness.
- A Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating has been applied to alter the refractive index between the glass and air in order to better suppress lens flare and ghosting for diagonal incident light.
- An HT-EBC coating has been applied the entire surface of each element to for controlling ghosting and flare for greater image clarity.
- A weather-resistant design includes nine different seals in eight areas to prevent dust and moisture from entering the lens, and also permits working in temperatures as low as 14°F.
- A quick and quiet autofocus motor pairs with a two group floating focus system to achieve precise focus in as little as 0.11 sec.
- Contrasting the wide field of view afforded by the lens, a minimum working distance of less than 6″ is ideal for photographing close-up subjects.
- Nine rounded diaphragm blades contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
- Depth of field scale benefits working with manual focus and presetting your focus position.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.