Used Fujifilm X-T20 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Silver)
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- 2.36m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K Video Recording at 30p
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Extended ISO 51200, Shooting to 14 fps
- 91-Point AF with Custom AF-C Settings
- Film Simulation for Photos and Videos
- Fujinon XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens
Out of stock
Blending a familiar form factor with a heightened feature-set, the silver X-T20 from Fujifilm is a sleek mirrorless camera designed for multimedia shooters. Utilizing a 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image processor, high-resolution stills can be recorded with notable sharpness and clarity due to the sensor’s organic layout and omission of an optical low-pass filter. The sensor and processor combination also avails an extended sensitivity range to ISO 51200, a 14 fps continuous shooting rate when working with the electronic shutter, and the ability to record UHD 4K or Full HD 1080p video. When working with moving subjects, continuous autofocus performance has been optimized for improved moving subject tracking and overall accuracy, and Advanced SR Auto mode can also be used for fully automated shooting with intelligent scene recognition. Additionally, the retro-inspired camera body design incorporates a tilting 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD as well as a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder, and physical dials are available for quickly and intuitively adjusting exposure and shooting settings.
Included with the X-T20 is the Fujinon XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II lens, which covers wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives with its 24-76mm equivalent focal length range. Three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element reduce aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and an optical image stabilization system compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to produce sharper, clearer imagery in low-light conditions.
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- Utilizing Fujifilm’s unique, randomized pixel array, the 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor affords a high degree of image quality and sharpness due to the omission of an optical low-pass filter. Versus conventional pixel patterns, the X-Trans design more closely mimics the organic nature of film in order to produce nuanced colors and smooth tonal transitions, while also reducing moiré and aliasing.
- X-Processor Pro
- Aside from benefitting the low-light performance with an expandable sensitivity range to ISO 51200, the X-Processor Pro also contributes to fast performance throughout the camera system, including a start-up time of 0.4 seconds, shutter lag time of 0.05 seconds, shooting interval time of 0.25 seconds, and a continuous shoot rate of 14 fps when working with an electronic shutter, or 8 fps with a mechanical shutter.
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video
- Accessible via the drive dial on the top plate, the X-T20 supports both recording in both UHD 4K/30p and Full HD 1080/60p resolutions. Film Simulation modes can be used during recording to give a distinct look to footage, and video can also be output via HDMI to an external recorder or monitor, and a mic jack is featured for working with an external microphone.
- Body Design
- The rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD touchscreen allows for intuitive operation, focus point selection, and menu navigation, and its tilting design benefits working from high and low angles.
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder allows for bright, clear eye-level monitoring with a frame rate of 54.54 fps for smooth monitoring in a range of lighting conditions.
- Dedicated shutter speed, drive mode, and exposure compensation dials for direct, intuitive control over exposure and shooting settings.
- The physical exposure compensation dial now features a C position to permit an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the control dials.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for direct wireless sharing of files as well as remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available for additional illumination, and a hot shoe is featured for working with an optional external flash.
- 91-Point Autofocus System
- Utilizing both contrast- and phase-detection methods, the hybrid autofocus system employs 91 total points, which can be divided into 325 total areas for a high degree of focusing accuracy in a variety of lighting conditions. Approximately 50% side-to-side and 75% top-to-bottom of the frame is covered by phase-detection points in order to provide fast AF performance to suit working with moving subjects.
When working with autofocus, you can choose either single-shot AF-S mode or continuous AF-C mode, and each can be used in conjunction with Single Point AF, Zone AF, or Wide/Tracking AF settings. Additionally, AF-C Custom Settings let you choose from five AF-C presets depending on how your subject is moving, and the AF algorithm has been optimized for improved subject tracking and overall accuracy.
- Film Simulation Modes
- Taking advantage of Fujifilm’s vast history in traditional film-based photography, the X-T20 integrates several Film Simulation modes, which can be used for photos or videos, to mimic the look and feel of some Fujifilm’s classic film types. A refined Classic Chrome mode is designed to deliver muted tones and a deep color reproduction, similar to that of a dated slide film. Pulling from their more contemporary line of transparency films, Provia offers natural-looking tones for everyday shooting, Velvia produces a more dramatic and rich tonality with deeper color saturation, and Astia gives less contrast for a softer depiction of skin tones. Mimicking their negative films, Pro Neg. Std. gives smooth image tones that are suitable for accurate color renditions, while Pro Neg. Hi produces a more dramatic feel with the ability to draw color out of a variety of lighting conditions. In addition to the colorful benefits of these Film Simulation modes, there are also monochrome modes that simulate the look of traditional yellow, green, and red black and white contrast filters, as well as an Acros mode that can also be paired with colored filter effects. A sepia mode is also available for producing an inherently nostalgic look.
- Fujinon XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens
- Included with the camera body is the Fujinon XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II lens; a versatile standard zoom providing a 24-76mm equivalent focal length range to suit working in a wide variety of situations. The all-glass, 12-elements-in-10-groups construction incorporates three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element to minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for greater clarity, sharpness, and color fidelity. Additionally, this lens integrates a 3.5-stop-effective optical image stabilization system to compensate for the effects of camera shake to render sharper imagery in difficult lighting conditions. The lens also features seven rounded aperture blades to produce a smooth out-of-focus quality when using selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Other Camera Features
- Advanced SR Auto mode can be used for fully automatic shooting with scene recognition to permit on-the-fly shooting in a variety of settings.
- Interval Timer shooting lets you record an infinite number of consecutive frames with 1 second to 24 hour intervals, and a 1 minute to 24 hour starting delay.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you shoot two consecutive overlaid frames, and the first frame will be shown on the rear LCD to aid in alignment for the second exposure.
- In-camera 180° panoramas can be shot by simply panning the camera about the scene.
- Advanced Filters: Toy Camera, Dynamic Tone, Miniature, High Key, Soft Focus, Pop Color, Low Key, and Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple).
- Battery Charger
- Neck Strap
- User’s Manual
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.