Used Fujifilm 35mm F1.4 XF R
- Fujifilm X-mount Lens
- Very Fast f/1.4 Maximum Aperture
- Equivalent to 53mm “Normal” Lens
- Aspheric and ED Elements
- Super EBC Lens Coating
- Maximum Magnification of 0.17x
- 1/3 Stop Click Stops
Out of stock
Designed specifically for the Fujifilm X-series of interchangeable lens cameras with APS-C sensors, this Fujifilm 35mm f/1.4 XF R Lens is a “normal” lens equivalent to 53mm in 35mm format. The exceptionally fast, bright f/1.4 maximum aperture makes shooting in very low light possible, and provides pleasing bokeh (the out-of-focus portion of a photo) with its 7-blade aperture design–ideal for dramatic portraits. This is a terrific all-in-one lens for everyday use.
To take advantage of the X-series cameras’ mirrorless design, the rear element of the lens is as close as possible to the sensor, minimizing the back focus distance appreciably. The lens construction includes a metal barrel, Super EBC coating for improved optical performance, and it delivers improved center-to-edge resolution and brightness free from chromatic aberration. This lens has a maximum magnification of 0.17x, and the aperture ring has 1/3-stop click stops for more precise exposures.
- “Normal” 53mm (equivalent in 35mm format) lens that focuses to 11″
- Aspheric and ED elements to combat field curvature and chromatic aberration
- Very bright f/1.4 maximum aperture for low-light work, portraits, pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds
- Magnification of 0.17x
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
EX+ Excellent Plus This rating of equipment is at 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Extremely nice, but close inspection may reveal slight finish wear. The glass will be very clean.