Used Feiyu MG V2 Gimbal
- 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Supports DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras
- 3.5 lb Load Capacity
- Single-Handed & Two-Handed Configuration
- 360° Rotation for All Axes
- Tool-Less Camera Mounting & Adjustment
- Fixed Axes and Pan/Tilt Following Modes
- Joystick for Angle Adjustment & Settings
- Easy Management via Android App
- Includes Carrying Case
Out of stock
Mount your DSLR or mirrorless camera onto the Feiyu MG V2 3-axis motorized gimbal stabilizer. The form factor of the MG V2 is very versatile, as it can be set up in multiple configurations, with either the single or double grips installed. With only the single grip attached, the MG V2 becomes a discreet support tool, great for minimal setups. Add the included double grip for extra support with heavier cameras.
Since the MG V2 uses a completely tool-less design, securing your camera and balancing is a simple process that can be done in nearly any shooting situation. Once you have your camera properly positioned, the MG V2 automatically calibrates to the camera’s weight for stable footage. All three motors rotate a full 360°, permitting the full range of motion and stabilization from all positions.
Use the built-in 4-way joystick and function button to control the gimbal. With the controls, you can manually move the camera, or set up the gimbal to operate in different modes. Each operating mode is described in the Features section below. Additional settings management is possible by way of the free Android smartphone app.
- Multiple Configurations
- Two-Handed: Uses the included handlebar and both handgrips for a standard two-handed configuration, with the camera suspended below the handlebar.
Two-Handed Inverted: Positions the camera above the handlebar, allowing you to capture eye-level footage while keeping your arms in a more natural position.
Single-Handed: Uses a single handgrip above the gimbal that functions like a standard top-handle. This setup is ideal for low-angle shooting.
Single-Handed Upright: Places the gimbal directly on top of a single hand grip for a traditional single-handed gimbal stabilizer design.
- Operating Modes
- Panning Mode: The camera is allowed to pan left or right. Vertical tilts or rolls are restricted.
Panning and Tilting Mode: The camera is allowed to pan left or right and tilt up and down. Rolls are restricted.
Lock Mode: The camera stays in its current orientation. All panning, tilting, and rolls are restricted.
- Key Features
- Supports loads up to 3.5 lb
- Single-handed and two-handed configurations
- 360° rotation of pan, tilt, and roll axes
- Single on-off and mode selection button
- 4-direction joystick for angle adjustments
- Lightweight CNC-machined aluminum construction
- Quick dismantling
- Threaded at bottom of handle to accept optional extension bar
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.