Used Contax G1
1 in stock
- An interchangeable lens, AF rangefinder camera establishes a new product class and combines the flexibility of an SLR camera with the portability and ease of use of a compact camera. The lenses are from Carl Zeiss and their performance is naturally superb. A zooming viewfinder provides an appropriate view for the installed lens.
- Model: G1
- Body Type: Rangefinder
- Material: Metal Titanium T, bottom and back covers
- Viewfinder Frames: Automatic
- Preview: N/A
- Compatible Lenses: Contax G
- Shutter Speeds: 16 seconds to 1/2000 second; Manual: 1 second to 1/2000 second, B, and X Synchronization
- Flash Sync: 1/100th
- Flash Connection Type: Terminal or shoe
- Film Advance: Motorized
- Motor Capable: Built-in
- Meter: Built-in TTL automatic
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.