Used Carl Zeiss 50mm F2 Makro-Planar ZE T* Macro Canon/AF
- For Analog & Digital Canon SLR Cameras
- Normal Perspective Macro Lens
- Manual Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance 9.45″
- Maximum Magnification Ratio 1:2
- Fast f/2.0 Aperture
Out of stock
The Zeiss 50mm f/2.0 Makro-Planar ZE Macro Lens is designed for analog and digital Canon SLR cameras. The manual focus lens provides a normal perspective and has a minimum focus distance of 9.45″ with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2. The lens is designed with floating elements to ensure high performance across a wide focusing range. As a result, the lens can be used for macro and non-macro applications, making it a versatile standard lens when used with a full frame camera. The high quality performance even at f/2 aperture allows you to throw the background out of focus without compromising the image quality.
- For use with analog and digital Canon SLR cameras
- Manual focus macro lens with a normal perspective with a minimum focus distance of 9.45″ with a maximum magnification ratio 1:2
- Incorporates a floating lens element design to optimize image quality across the entire focusing range
- This lens has a fast f/2.0 aperture to enable hand-held photography under difficult lighting conditions
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.