Used Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Radio Transmission
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 141′ at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Rotates 150° Right & 180° Left
- Multi Dial, Bounce Panel, & Color Filter
- Recycle Time: 0.1-3.5 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Out of stock
Canon radio flash capabilities are trickling down from their flagship model with the integration of a 2.4 GHz wireless triggering system with master and slave capabilities in the mid-range Speedlite 430EX III-RT. Much like its predecessor, the E-TTL / E-TTL II unit has a guide number of 141′ at ISO 100 and 105mm along with a zoom range of 24-105mm and a wide panel that extends coverage down to 14mm. Bounce has been expanded with the ability to rotate 150° right and 180° left as well as tilt upwards 90°. Enhancing operation are a dot-matrix LCD and a Multi Dial for smooth maneuvering of the menu settings.
In addition to the newly implemented radio system for wireless flash, optical slave transmission is still available for greater functionality. The 430EX III-RT’s electronics have been sped up with a faster recycle time of 0.1 to 3.5 seconds along with a Quick mode that shortens this to just 2.5 seconds. Also, it offers enhanced Flash Exposure Compensation and Light Distribution settings for making very specific adjustments to the output settings.
Versatility is still key with this compact unit, offering high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync modes along with a variety of custom functions for setting the Speedlite up exactly as you need. A color filter and bounce adapter are included as well for adjusting the color temperature and brightness of the flash for more balanced lighting. And, it runs on 4 AA batteries.
- Effective flash range of 2.3 to 77.4′
- Exposure compensation of ±3 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 step increments
- Light Distribution settings allow for Standard, Guide Number Priority, and Even Coverage settings
- Radio master and slave functionality allows for the use of up to 15 flashes set up in 15 channels and 5 groups up to 98.4′ away
- Using optical transmission it can be set as a slave with an unlimited number of flashes within 4 channels and 3 groups
- 10 custom Functions and 8 personal Functions are available for dialing in specific settings
- LCD panel on rear for viewing and changing settings
- AF assist beam with range of up to 13.1′
- Fresh batteries will provide approximately 180 full-power flashes
- Metal locking foot
- Flash Case
- Flash Stand
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.